Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Real-world nation parallels

From: <DeconSolo@aol.com>

To: greyhawk@MPGN.COM"

Date: Wed, Aug 19, 1998 7:17 AM

Subject: Re: [GREYHAWK] - Musings

Wow. Well, due to some of the posts on this thread, I'm rethinking my next game a bit. As I haven't run in a year or so Uust playing), I can make some changes to how I perceive certain GH states. I like Nyrond as French, making the Urnst states the low countries. FuryondyNeluna as more post Norman British, Keoland as Scotland (in the era of The Bruce), meaning I can make the Ulek states more Celtic in nature. I'm also thinking of making Ket and Bissel more Slavic in nature, ALA the Balkans, making room for Geoff to be more central European. Any thoughts on this?

Josh R

***************************************************************************

To unsubscribe from this list send mail to majordomo@mpgn.com with the line

'unsubscribe greyhawk' as the body of the message.

No comments: